Saturday, February 8, 2014

Diane D. Dalmy Denials for Dummies

"The SEC recently filed a lawsuit against me on the basis of legal opinions written for shareholders of a former client, and my sale of stock received as sole compensation for my services. See SEC v. Zenergy International, Inc., No. 1:13-CV-5511 (N.D. Ill. August. 1, 2013). I wrote these opinions in good faith based on information I believed to be reliable and accurate at the time. I had no knowledge of the disciplinary backgrounds of the individuals I was dealing with. I certainly had no knowledge of the ultimate “pump and dump” scheme alleged to have occurred after my services ended. I believed this to be a viable transaction with a small developmental company holding technology, which would be a participant in an industry representing the backbone of our economy. I deny and dispute the SEC’s allegations, which are contrary to my good reputation gained through 25 years of performing high-quality services for satisfied clients. I appreciate the expressions of support and the confidence in my legal services that I have received from many of my clients."

Yes of course honey bunny. A massive horrid conspiracy to sullen that sterling reputation of yours. This stupidity appears HERE. One wonders how much different the horsechit will be now that it's another 18 allegations of straight up securities FRAUD.


diane@dalmylaw.com

2000 East 12th Avenue, Suite 32/10B
Denver, CO 80206


Brent Pierce
"Ms. Dalmy has a developed quite a reputation for aiding and abetting public companies which have been subjects of Pump & Dumps and the dubious promoters that enable them. Amongst her "partners in crime" is Vancouver lawyer and SEC target, John Briner who has been banned from the OTC markets for stock manipulation. Mr. Briner is famous for arranging the sale of Pink Sheet and Bulletin Board shells to people of questionable character and has worked for several years with Ms. Dalmy Together and apart, the pair has been involved in dozens of schemes on the Vancouver market as well as the Pink Sheets and OTC Bulletin Board, writing many a dubious legal opinion resulting in millions of dollars lost by thousands of investors. Several of their clients have been charged by the SEC for securities fraud, as has Mr. Briner. Ms. Dalmy has managed to be slippery enough to avoid charges-- so far."

Dalmy has also been associated with well known promoter and another SEC target, Brent Pierce, who has run dozens of scams out of his Vancouver office.

http://www.pumpsanddumps.com/2011/06/all-that-glitters-is-not-greenwood-gold.html